Tuesday, May 20, 2014

New playground templates in stores

How are you all doing? I hope you are having a great day! We are doing wonderful. Trying to get caught up after a fun vacation to Moab.

I have a cool story to tell you. In Moab we hiked to a place called Delicate Arch. Its a long hike and is very steep. I have some problems that makes it harder for me since I fall easy. I wasnt going to give in and kept going. It took me so much longer to do the hike but I didnt care. I did it. One of the guys who was with us got there first and told everyone a little about me and how hard this was and how I wasnt going to give in. When I walked around the corner to the arch everyone there started cheering for me. It made me almost cry. I never had that before. It was so cool. How nice was it for him to do that for me and how nice was it for them to cheer for me. Made me feel so great inside and so proud I didnt give up. I got some great pictures too and have some posted on my Facebook but will also get some posted as I go here.

I let myself get behind while trying to fix my zips and get them put in stores so I wanted to hurry and post the new items I have made lately. I have them in my stores already! I hope you like these new items and I hope you are having a great day!

I will be back this week with another freebie so please come back to get it!

Hugs
Sugarbutt


This is my bouncy house template. 
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here.


This is my playground toy set 1. It includes a merry go round and monkey bars.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here.


This is my playground toy set 2. It includes a swing set and monkey bars.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here.


This is my playground toy set 3. It includes a swing and lil wagon.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here.



No comments:

Post a Comment