Monday, May 5, 2014

New items in stores plus a freebie

Good afternoon! I hope you're having a great day! We're chilling and I'm catching up with my stores. I'm excited though because it's such a warm day that we're going to go out and play when I'm done. I know my lil man will love that. He loves playing outside.
How was your weekend? Did you have a nice one? We went with some friends to their cabin they are building. We just hung out and I was able to take some pictures. I haven't had time to look at them yet though. I can't wait to do that. It won't happen until later tonight when my man's asleep and I have time to myself to do that. :)

I have made some new items and put them in my stores. Oh, and to remind you, my stores are still on sale until the end of this month. You can save 40% off all my cu stores right now! 

Here are my new items I have and the freebie will be under these! I will have another freebie tomorrow so please come back to get it tomorrow!

I hope you like my new items and I hope you're having a great day!
Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new audition set. It includes a microphone and a blank music sheet, ready for you to add your music or leave as it is. You can find this set in my store Scrap Seeds here and Digi Style Designs here and Ivy Scraps here.

This is my cruise vacation set 2. It includes a porthole and a ships bell.
You can find this set in my store Scrap Seeds here and Digi Style Designs here and Ivy Scraps here.

This is my cruise vacation set 3. It includes a ships wheel and a telescope.
You can find this set in my store Scrap Seeds here and Digi Style Designs here and Ivy Scraps here.

This is my art gallery set. It includes an art gallery with a bench & frames for your pictures and a bench. 
You can find this set in my store Scrap Seeds here and Digi Style Designs here and Ivy Scraps here.

This is my detailed light house. I have put a zoomed in view so you can see how much detail in on this. 
You can find this set in my store Scrap Seeds here and Digi Style Designs here and Ivy Scraps here.

This is my cruise ship.
You can find this set in my store Scrap Seeds here and Digi Style Designs here and Ivy Scraps here.

And this is my cruise vacation set 1. It includes a life preserver and a captains hat.
You can find this set in my store Scrap Seeds here and Digi Style Designs here and Ivy Scraps here.

And here's your freebie.

Freebie has expired




3 comments:

  1. Love the freebie - thx for posting the links yesterday to your orchestra cu stuff too!
    :) Mags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the order Mags. You're awesome!!!! HUGS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the freebie ! i shared this here : http://fr.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-quick-pages-templates/

    ReplyDelete