Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Freebie ruffled ribbon tutorial with example

I will be gone for 4 days starting tomorrow and I will not be able to get post so I am going to post a couple more things today still. We are going to see a place called Moab in Utah. I am excited to see it. I never went there before so I am very happy. I will take pictures while there too.

I was asked about making ruffles so I decided to make a tutorial to show how to do it. I included the follow along paper and the ribbon example too. You can use your finished ribbons cu.

I will also post a little later the paper template so if you want different colors for your paper you can make your own.

Also (and I made her write it) thank you for Celeste cause she is helping with my wording until I find someone else to help me all the time. If you want to help me with my wording please email sugarbuttdesigns@yahoo.com or sugarbuttartisticdesigns@yahoo.com.

I hope you like this tutorial and i hope you have a wonderful day

Hugs
Sugarbutt


Download this tutorial here

No comments:

Post a Comment