Sunday, May 11, 2014

Lemonade stand sets now in my stores

I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day weekend! We had a great one. We didn't do much but it was nice! I was able to get a couple things done this weekend to put in my stores and that was my goal.This week I am also going to post a blog train freebie for My Memories store I sell in. So please check back for that! It's about music! :)

I have made another lemonade stand template and I also made a template bundle for a lemonade stand. I hope you like my new items and I hope you have a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my newest lemonade stand template. It has a chalkboard on the bottom for your wording. 
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here.


This is my lemonade stand bundle. It has the lemon, juicer, cup and pitcher. 
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here.

1 comment: