Thursday, November 19, 2015

New Happy Ornaments Template Set now in my stores

How has your week been going? I hope you are having a great week. We are doing fine. Getting ready for Christmas. Trying to anyway. My lil man wants Nerf guns this year. He is getting something cool from Grandma though. She is getting him a camera that is like a video that attaches to the end of his gun, helmet or whatever he wants to so he can put it on You Tube. Yep, he loves You Tube. lol!
I have a new happy ornament template set now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new happy ornament template set. It includes 2 happy ornament templates plus as a bonus I have included a free matching paper template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find this template in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

No comments:

Post a Comment