Friday, November 13, 2015

New Happy Jingle Bell template set now in my stores

Good morning. I hope you are having a great Friday! I hope you are going to have a nice weekend also. Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving? (For those who celebrate it anyway). I will be doing the cooking for the most part for us. Everyone is coming here and I am kinda excited. Kinda not since I will be cooking and cleaning. lol! I am excited to try a couple of new dishes this year so that will be fun (hopefully) lol! I do hope I get some time for making templates and doing my homework though. Very important (well, that and dessert) lol!
I hope you like my new happy jingle bell template set and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new happy jingle bell template set. It has 2 happy jingle bell templates.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find this template in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

4 comments:

  1. I can't find them at Scrap Seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Blue Cat. There was problem with store when it was having serious problems so I did not get them there but will have them added first thing in morning!

    ReplyDelete