Monday, December 1, 2014

New love bear now in stores (and extended sale until this Friday) and my 12 days of Christmas freebies starts today!

Happy cyber Monday! I hope you are enjoying your day! We have been warming up in front of the fireplace. I love sitting on the couch by the fireplace and relaxing! :)

I have a Valentines bear I know, I know, it's just that I promised a friend I would make her this bear! :) and a Christmas gift templates I just put in my stores.

I also starting today I will start the 12 days of Christmas so come back every day for a freebie. It will only be free for that day so check back daily!

Also, I had 3 emails from people asking if I would please leave my store on sale for a couple more days since they do not get paid until this week. So I have decided to leave my store on sale for the 50% off until this coming Friday. After that I will take the sale down.

I hope you like me new template and I hope you are having a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt



All my stores (listed below) are on sale for 50% off! (extended until this Friday the 5th)

This is my love bear template.

This is my gift template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.



You can find these in any of my stores listed below.

(Remember all my stores will be on sale until Monday! 50% off!!! :)












And now for your freebie.

This freebie will only be online for 24 hours. It is my first of the 12 days of Christmas freebies! I hope you like it.
Expired

3 comments: