Thursday, December 4, 2014

New angel bear & a bow template now in stores plus a freebie for you.

Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a great week! We are doing fine. We have been sick so we have been slow getting around this week. First it was a cute little man who brought it to us and now everyone else is sick. Not fun. lol!

I have some new templates now in my stores plus I have a freebie for you. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you like my freebie! But mostly I hope you are not nor get sick this winter!

Hugs
Sugarbutt





All my stores (listed below) are on sale for 50% off! (extended until this Friday the 5th)

This is my new angel bear template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new bow template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


You can find these in any of my stores listed below.

(Remember all my stores will be on sale until Sunday! 50% off!!! :)












And now for your freebie.

Expired

12 comments: