Wednesday, December 17, 2014

New angel & mommy with baby bear templates now in stores plus a freebie for you.

How is your week going? I hope you are having a great one. We still do not have snow but I am still holding out hope. :)

I have some new templates in my stores plus I have another freebie for you. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great week.

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my angle bear template
You can find these in any of my stores listed below.


This is my mommy bear hugging her little baby bear template
You can find these in any of my stores listed below.


(because I am a little on the lazy side this week, I decided not to take the time to take my stores off sale, so all my stores will be on sale until next Sunday! 50% off!!! :)












And now for your freebie.
Expired

(and remember, if you missed any of the freebies this past month you can have one more shot to get them. Christmas day I will post them again for the day only so be sure to come back on Christmas day if you missed any of them) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment