Thursday, December 11, 2014

New baby bear & love bug templates in stores plus a freebie for you.

I hope you are having a great day! Well the countdown to Christmas is on and still now snow. I am getting very nervous it will not be a white Christmas. My lil man wants it to snow bad. For some reason he does not think Santa will come if it does not snow. :)

I have a couple new templates in my stores plus another freebie for you. I hope you like my new template and I hope you like me new freebie.

Also I am the spotlight designer in my store with Digi Style Designs so to celebrate I have decided to put my stores on sale again this week. All my stores are on sale for 50% off (which is the largest sale I have ever had).

Hugs
Sugarbutt


All my stores (listed below) are on sale for 50% off in honor of getting to be the spotlight designer! :)

This is my new sleeping baby bear template. You can use him with or without the diaper.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new love bug template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my Santa compass
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


You can find these in any of my stores listed below.

(Remember all my stores will be on sale until next Sunday! 50% off!!! :)












And now for your freebie.

Expired

(remember if you have missed any of the freebies for my 12 days of Christmas you can grab them one more time. On Christmas day I will post them again but after Christmas they will be gone!)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jenn! And thanks for posting the freebies on Christmas Day I will def be there to grab em I've missed quite a few. Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete