Monday, December 29, 2014

New baby dragon and ram templates now in stores (and only 2 more days of 50% off) plus retired items

How is your week going? It is snowing here so I am so happy. It is so much snow that tomorrow we are going to make a snowman. I am so happy! We made glass candy (rock candy) today. My cute lil man loved making it and loved smashing it up but he refused to eat it. He only likes a small number of things and refuses to try new things. I hope he grows out of that.

I have a new baby dragon and a ram template in my stores. I also have some items that are now being retired. I have them on a special sale going on until the 15th of January. After that they will be retired and the templates no longer for sale anywhere so be sure to check out the great sale for these items retiring. I had to do that because I was getting so many templates that I felt it was just too many. You can find my retiring items at 2 stores right now. I couldn't figure out how to retire them at the others so I just have them on retirement at both Daisies & Dimples here and at Digi Style Designs here.

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great week.

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new baby dragon template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new ram template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


The countdown is on. 2 days left for my stores to be on sale for 50% off. After that I will have to put them back! Come check my stores out to save more than I have ever had on sale before! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment