Tuesday, July 29, 2014

River raft template now in my stores

How are you doing? How is your week? We are doing great.
I hope you are having a great week. We are sitting here watching Storage Wars. I love that show. I love antiques and I love treasures. I think it would be so fun to do that.

I am so excited. I joined my friend Kesha's store at Digital Designer Resources. I am also joining her other store but right now I am getting stuff in as quick as I can! Come check out the store here!

I have a new template I finished today. And on the 1st I have a blog train and again on the 2nd and several others during the month of Aug so be sure to check back often! :)

I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great week!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here, my store with Digital Designer Resources here, my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


No comments:

Post a Comment