Saturday, July 19, 2014

Freebie template at my store with Digi Style Designs

I wanted to hurry and post this freebie. I am really excited for it. I am the designer spotlight at Digi Style Designs. Makes me happy to be able to do that. So because of that I have this bee template as a freebie there. There is a special story behind this bee. My lil man was sick and cuddly one day so he curled up on my lap and asked me to make him a bee. So he told me how to make it and I did it for him. He demanded it look a certain way. He was so excited to see it in the store. He had to show everyone! You can find it here and my store with Digi Style Designs here.

I hope you like my freebie and I hope you are having a great weekend. We are doing the birthdays this weekend. We have a bounce house (yes, I had to test it out) lol! and we are having fun. I will post some pictures tonight when we are done!

Hugs
Sugarbutt
You can find this freebie in my store with Digi Style Designs here

No comments:

Post a Comment