Saturday, September 9, 2017

New Templates and a Freebie

Happy Saturday! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend so far. We've been canning all weekend. Yesterday I helped with the corn. It was fun (but I was sneaking as much as I was putting in the bags) lol! Today we did marinara. We did a lot. We so far made 22 quarts and 5 pints. We already made salsa. We did around 20 quarts and 11 pints. (We all love salsa in this house). We are going to make tomato basil soup base tomorrow. After that we'll have to spend a whole day cleaning the kitchen. YUCK! lol.

I did take some breaks though and when I did, I made some new templates. I also made a new freebie for you. I hope you like my new templates and freebie!

Hugs

You can find this template bundle in my store here

You can find this template in my store here 

And here's the freebie

You can find this freebie in my store EXPIRED

No comments:

Post a Comment