Wednesday, September 13, 2017

New Halloween Template and a Freebie

I am trying to get into the Halloween spirit and make some templates for it. I am slowly getting into it. I guess I just haven't felt the cool air yet, so it's been hard to feel the Halloween mood. But this morning it was a chilly morning and I was excited. I'm starting to feel the mood now! :)

I have a new template, plus I've made a freebie using several of my templates in my store. I hope you like my new template and my freebie.

Hugs

You can find this template in my store here

This freebie was made using various templates. These are the templates I used to make this freebie.

You can get this freebie in my store Expired 
(and while you're there, look around. All my templates are on sale for 60% off)


No comments:

Post a Comment