Monday, September 25, 2017

Happy Pepper and Tomato Template Set and a Freebie

I have to say, today has remained fairly mellow. I had to help make dinner, but other than that, I haven't had to do much. Tomorrow is going to be busier and Wed I won't be around much. I have to have some skin testing to make sure it's not cancer. I am sure it's not, but still... I'm nervous. I'm ignoring it though by doing design work. It helps calm my mind.

I have 2 more veggie templates in my store. Plus I have a freebie for you. I hope you like these and I hope you're having a wonderful night!

Hugs

You can find this template set in my store here

And here's the freebie
This freebie comes from several templates of mine
The wheelbarrow is a retired template. I will be making another one soon!

You can get this free in my store EXPIRED


No comments:

Post a Comment