Monday, August 11, 2014

New fairyland templates now in my stores

How are you doing today? How was your Monday? I hope you are having a great day!

I have been so addicted to fairyland items lately. I love everything to do with fairies. I would have loved to have a little girl who loves them. But my little man just doesn't like them. Go figure. lol!

I wanted to show you my latest templates I made for the fairyland set I have been doing. I hope you like these new templates and I hope you are having a great week!

Hugs
Sugarbutt


This is my newest fairy house. This one has a fairy lantern and a fairy pail in the front of the house.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.
 
This is my fairyland item set. It has a pail and a fairy lantern.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.
 
This is another fairy window & door set. It has a stained glass window & a fairy door with some letters sticking out of the mail slot.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.



No comments:

Post a Comment