Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Many (and I do mean many :) ) Christmas templates now in stores

How is your week going? How are you doing? I hope you are having a great week! Tomorrow is my lil mans first day of school. I am scared but excited. He is very scared and nervous. He has been acting out this week and has been very rude. I know its his nerves because when we sit down and ask him what is wrong he brings up school. I know hes going to love it but its new and the poor boy is scared! :( I will let you know how it goes after we get done tomorrow!

I have finally gotten some of my Christmas templates in my stores. I have more Christmas templates to put in but wanted to show you the ones I have in my store. I also wanted to remind you (or tell you if you didn't know) that I have all my stores on sale for my Grand Openings! All my items are 30% off until the end of Sept.

I hope you like my Christmas templates and I hope you are having a great week!


Hugs
Sugarbutt




You can find these templates in any of my stores listed here. 










No comments:

Post a Comment