Saturday, August 9, 2014

New fairy lantern, bucket, house and window & door templates now in my stores

Good morning! How is your weekend going? We are doing great. We are going to a park with some friends so the kids can play and I am going to take their pictures to learn how to do it better. I am excited to do this. I hope I do a good job for them. I am always nervous to do it because I am still new to photography.

I hope you are having a great weekend! Its chilly in the mornings now and I love that. I love autumn and its coming up so I am really excited!

I have new templates I wanted to show you. I put them into my stores today. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my newest fairy house template. It has a fairy lantern or bucket in the front.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.
 
This is a fairy lantern and bucket in a full size. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.
 
This is a fairy door and window.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

You can find all of these templates in any of my stores listed here. 






No comments:

Post a Comment