Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New fairyland house, hardware, etc now in my stores

Good afternoon! How is your Tuesday going? We are doing great. Nothing exciting really going on. My lil man told me that I was boring yesterday. So now I am going to try to find some crafts or something to do with him so I am not boring anymore. lol!

We are working on learning to write his name for kindergarten. He hates doing it and complains. He told his dad yesterday that its all his moms fault that he has to do this. I cracked up laughing. I guess moms always gets blamed. We are in for a long road ahead of us if this attitude continues. lol!

I have some more fairyland items now in my stores and wanted to show them to you. I hope you like my new items and I hope you are having a great week!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my newest fairy house. This has a crystal ball/looking glass and a wheelbarrow in the front.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my newest fairy door and door knob.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.
This is my ornate fairy hinge and door knob set.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.
This is my fairy crystal ball/looking glass and wheelbarrow set.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

You can find these templates in any of my stores listed here. 











No comments:

Post a Comment