Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Paris to New York Blog Train

I have several blog trains coming. Here is the first one. This one is Paris to New York. I love these colors and I love the theme. It was so fun to be part of this train. You should come join us. It is a great way to be part of a great group! Check back for the others soon.

Expired

Here are the rest of the stops


  • KapiScrap & Art
  • Caroline B.
  • Touch by a Butterfly  
  • EmJay Scraps 
  • Sugarbutt Artistic Designs
  • Regina Falango
  • 8 comments:

    1. Thank you very much. This is too cute!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Cute kit, but I do not want to save these to my Drop box which is for work, not personal stuff. I cannot find and what to just download it to a file on my computer.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You should be able to save it to your computer. There should be 2 options. Don't you see 2 options?

        Delete
    3. Thank you to all. I will not join Google+ just to leave a comment, so thanks to some of the other contributors as well. Merry Christmas.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Love that reindeer -- Thank you for sharing!

      ReplyDelete