Friday, December 4, 2015

New Snowflake templates now in my stores

Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week. Do you have big plans for the weekend? My lil man and I are going to be at Grandpa's cabin this weekend. We are going to build a snowman. There isn't enough snow here but there will be there. He will be happy. He has wanted to build a snowman for a month now. I am excited to do that with him.
I have new made some new templates and they are now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new happy snowflake template bundle. It has 2 happy snowflakes.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new happy snowflake template bundle. It has 2 happy snowflakes.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

2 comments: