Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Years Clock Character Template Now In Stores Plus A Freebie

Happy Tuesday! How is your week going? We are doing great! We went out (yes, even with strep I decided to go out) and we built a snowman and had a snowball fight. Maybe not the greatest idea I had but it was fun and my lil man had a lot of fun. Actually it was the only way I could get him to do his homework last night. He just did not want to do it so I promised if he did it all we could go out and play in the snow. That did the trick. He got right up and finished without another whine! lol!
I have turned my thoughts to New Years and Valentines. I do have a new New Years Clock templates now in my stores. Plus I have a freebie I made with the New Years Clock template. I hope you like my new template and the freebie and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new New Years clock template. This clock is ready for the new year!
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

FREEBIE Made From the New Years Clock Template

Expired

You can find this New Years Clock template in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

5 comments: