Wednesday, August 26, 2015

New Halloween template now in stores

How has your week been going? Our week is good. My lil man started 1st grade today. Can you believe how old he is getting? I am so sad but so happy at the same time. I miss having him during the day but he loves school so much that it is all worth it to me. He looked so cute heading off to school today with his Ninja Turtles backpack. It was a very quiet day today. Not sure how I will handle the days being so quiet. lol
I have new a template in my stores. I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new Halloween template. It is a lil mouse who has found a candy.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find this template in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:
Scraps-N-Pieces:

No comments:

Post a Comment