Tuesday, November 25, 2014

New Years bear and another bear template now in stores.

How is your week going? Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I am going to start cooking for it tomorrow. I am excited. I love hanging out with everyone and having a great visit. I am so excited for it. My lil man told me tonight he will go if he gets chicken nuggets. lol!

I have a new New Years template and a new bear template in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great week.

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my bear template. He has a headache. I did him alone and in the next template. But the New Years bear is a little smaller than this one. That is why I did a different one larger in case you wanted to do something different with him.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my New Years Bear the day after the party! 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

You can find these in any of my stores listed here.










No comments:

Post a Comment