Wednesday, November 26, 2014

New Christmas template plus a huge sale until Monday!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day (even if you don't live in America and don't celebrate it) :)

Since we have family in and will be busy for a long time I wasn't sure if I would be able to put my store on the special price  wanted to for black Friday to cyber Monday so I decided to give a sale early. So black Friday starts now. My sale is 50% off my already low prices. This is the lowest I have ever gone before so be sure to come check out my stores before the sale is over. It ends after Monday!

I also have another new template in my stores and will have cu template freebie I will be posting tomorrow and another one on Saturday or Sunday so please check back for that as well!

I hope you like my new items and I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Happy shopping (online or retail) :)

Hugs
Sugarbutt

I have never had a sale this big. I am excited for it! :)
You can find links to all my stores below.

This is my new mailbox for Santa template.

You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

Remember all my stores will be on sale until Monday! 50% off!!! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment