Friday, November 14, 2014

New reindeer and Christmas drum temps now in stores plus a (cu ok) freebie

How was your week? I hope you had a great one. We had a nice week. Tonight I think we are going to make some cookies. I first have to see if we have everything but my lil man loves making them. He does not eat them though. That is up to me! lol!

I have some new Christmas templates now in my stores plus I have a freebie for you. The freebie is for a blog train that is coming up. We would love to have you join in. Please see the ad below and join in you are interested! It is a great one. Its the Christmas one!

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you like my freebie!

Hugs
Sugarbutt


This is the blog train. If you would like to join please email here and let Sadrine know you would like to join! All people who join and participate in the December blog train will receive a free gift (template) when the train goes live.

This is my Christmas drum.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my newest reindeer.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


You can find these in any of my stores listed below.












And here is the freebie.


Expired

If you would like to join please email here and let Sadrine know you would like to join! All people who join and participate in the December blog train will receive a free gift (template) when the train goes live.




3 comments: