Thursday, May 15, 2014

My memories blog train

I joined My Memories store and now its time for the blog train. I am excited to be part of it. It doesn't start until tomorrow (16th) but since I will be out of town on vacation I wanted to make sure to get my portion posted for you.

I have seen all the stops so make sure to visit them all so you will get the great parts that are out there. I cant wait to get home and grab them all. I have some ideas for layouts already going after seeing them all!

I hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs
Sugarbutt
Freebie has expired

Here are the other stops.
List of All Participants 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a pretty kit with us.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn your work is beautiful as always!! Love the colors, music notes, papers... All is beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pieces, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks - love this part of the train!

    ReplyDelete