Thursday, May 22, 2014

America bundles now in stores

I hope you are having a wonderful day. We have had a great but busy adventurous day. We went for a walk today to see what we could find. We spent an hour playing at the park and my cute lil man found a new friend. We are now relaxing a bit. It has been great. :)

I have made some new America templates and just put them in my stores. I hope you like these new templates and be sure to grab the freebie in the post before this one (its a patriotic heart).

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my country pride set 1. It has a wooden fence with a cute decoration on it and a wooden USA star. 
You can find this template bundle in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here.


This is my country pride set 2. It includes a wooden proud to serve sign a wooden flag heart and a patriotic crayon that says I love my country. 
You can find this template bundle in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here.


No comments:

Post a Comment