Thursday, May 1, 2014

Another CU bear (limited time) freebie

How are you doing today? I hope you're having a great day! We're relaxing a bit before I have to get up and clean. My lil man likes to help me clean (and he's pretty helpful, but I end up having to bribe him to stop spraying the cleaners everywhere. lol). We're going to make up a chore chart today. I think it will be fun for him to make the chart, but I doubt he'll like using it. lol!

I have been taking pictures and extracting items from decorations around the house. I hope you like the items. This one is a bear in a swing. I thought he was cute. This freebie is a limited time freebie so be sure to get it before it expires.

I hope you like this freebie and I hope you have a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt
Freebie has expired

1 comment: