Monday, August 14, 2017

New Farm Templates & A Freebie

I hope you had a great weekend and Monday. We've had a busy couple days. It's slowly getting back to normal. School starts soon, so we've had to get supplies and clothes for my lil man. That's not easy when you're with a boy who doesn't want to shop and always says, ya fine, I'll wear that (just to get out of the store) But when you get home and try to put it on him he gets mad and says that nobody is wearing that and he'll be teased. KIDS! lol

I have some new templates in my store. These are tractors. I thought it fit the autumn/fall season. I always think of harvest and farms when fall comes around. I also made a freebie out of one of these templates, plus a few others! :)

I hope you like my new templates and freebie and I hope you have a great week!

Hugs


You can find this template here

You can find this template here

And here is your limited time freebie
I used several templates for this freebie.
and Farmer's Stand 1 Templates

You can find this freebie for a limited time in my store Expired


No comments:

Post a Comment