Friday, April 25, 2014

Poolside templates plus a freebie

We're getting ready to go out of town but I wanted to get this bundle in my stores before we left. I haven't put them in my PSD store yet because I need to update all my previews and want to have them all done at the same time. I hopefully will be done this weekend and will have them up there on Monday. But they are in my Scrap Seeds store. You can find them here.

I am still waiting for my new phone. It's not here yet. It was supposed to come yesterday but didn't. :( I am hoping it gets here before we leave in an hour. I'm slowly losing hope. lol!

My lil man is out with his dad bowling today. He was so excited he wouldn't let his dad out of his site when he was here. He followed him so closely on his heels. It was so cute. It made me so happy to see. I love that he loves his daddy and wants to spend time with him. But I do miss when he's not here too! You know, I want my cake and eat it to! lol!

This is my poolside template bundle. It has a pool, a beach ball and a inner tube templates plus as a bonus I've included a matching 3600x3600 paper template too. I have created a freebie out of this set for you too. You can find that beneath the bundle.

I hope you like my new templates and the freebie and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Sugarbutt

You can find this bundle here 


Sorry, freebie has expired.

No comments:

Post a Comment