Sunday, September 7, 2014

New lantern & country decoration templates now in my stores

Good morning! I hope you are having a great weekend. We are doing great. We are getting ready for friends to come see us. They are coming from out of town. I am so excited but stressed. lol! We are cleaning the house before they get here. But I needed a break so I thought I would get a couple things in my stores!

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt


This is my newest lantern. If you can tell, I love lanterns. lol!
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my new country decorations bundle. It has shutters that are half opened and a bird house fence decoration. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.





No comments:

Post a Comment