Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New lantern & country autumn templates now in my stores plus a cu template freebie for you

How is you day going today? I hope you are having a great day!

I have 2 things today. First to show you my new templates I put in my stores plus I have a freebie for you. I hope you like my new items and I hope you like my freebie.

Hugs
Sugarbutt

I am doing these freebies to find more designers to join our blog train. Octobers is fun at the zoo. If you are interested in joining us please email Sandrine here. She is great. You will love her and the blog train! :)


The freebie for this is at the bottom of the post.


This is my country autumn set. It has a candle and a candycorn paper and a pumpkin candy corn paper templates.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my newest lantern template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

You can find these templates in any of my stores listed here. 












And here is your freebie. 

Sorry, expired



3 comments: