Monday, July 21, 2014

New circus tent & amusement park game templates now in stores

Happy Monday! :) I hope you are having a great week. We are doing great. Today we registered my lil man for kindergarten. It was so cute. I showed him his classroom and let him walk around and see everything. He was so excited because they had a huge smart table computer thing. It was so cool. Of course he loved the gym the best. He was playing with all the balls and having so much fun. I was so glad we did this. He is excited about going now. I hope that attitude stays! I have some new circus and amusement park templates now in my store. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a wonderful day! Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my amusement park game. 
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This is my circus tent. 
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.

No comments:

Post a Comment