Sunday, July 20, 2014

New barbecue fun, candy & a designer preview templates now in stores

Happy Sunday! How are you all doing? I hope you are having a great weekend. Today is kind of a down day. We are not sad or anything, but since there has been some fires around we are struggling with some asthma so we are just relaxing and taking it easy. I am so glad this didn't happen yesterday during his birthday party. That would have been horrible for my sweet lil man.

I am taking advantage of the quiet time and I made some templates for my store. I made a couple barbecue fun sets, a candy set and a designer preview. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This barbecue fun set includes a barbecue, a lighter and a cooking fork.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This barbecue bundle has an apron and a hot-dog with either ketchup or mustard on it.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This is my latest candy bundle. It ha a lollipop, 3 various candy swirl sticks and a swirled candy
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This is my latest designers preview. You can use the plastic pocket or leave it off. It is a leather bound book style preview.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


No comments:

Post a Comment