Sunday, October 11, 2015

New templates now in my stores

How was your weekend? I hope you had a great one. I ended up with a migraine this weekend so I was down for most of Saturday. But I am better now and had a great Sunday! I was able to get some templates done and was able to get them stores. My lil man got to do something kind of great. I think anyway. He helped gather blankets and took them to the homeless shelter. They delivered over 50 of them. I was touched by that. I think it is great to see that there are people in need that are worse off than you and for him to get to see that first hand was wonderful to me. I don't know if he is too young to understand it but I hope he does.
I have new templates now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new Christmas template. It is a little mouse watching out the window for a glimpse of Santa.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new mushroom template bundle. It has 3 happy mushrooms.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new turkey bear template. He is dressed up as a turkey and holding a sign wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment