Friday, September 25, 2015

New bear, shark & country check paper templates now in stores

TGIF! I hope you had a great week and I hope you have a great weekend planned. We have a nice weekend planned but I will have time for designing. Next week (on the 30th) I will have surgery on my right elbow so I will not be sure when I get to actually feel better enough to design. I hope I get better so quick that I am right back to designing. I love doing it. It makes me feel good when I get to do it.
I have new bear with an attitute, shark with an attitude and country check paper bundle templates now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new bear with a leather jacket and an attitude template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new shark template. It is a shark with an attitude.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new country check papers template bundle. It has a flower & heart checked paper, a heart and check paper, a flower and check paper and a crow & check paper template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment