Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New templates now in my stores - plus a free with purchase at Scrap N Pieces

I have been terrible about posting lately. I am sorry about that. We got strep and did not feel like doing anything. I thought I was getting over it but today I woke up worse than I was 2 days ago. I have another Dr appointment tomorrow to see why the medicine is not working. I am very glad my lil man did not get this bad. It breaks my heart when he gets bad.

So to top that off, remember a couple months ago I broke my bone right by my elbow? Well, I fell the same exact way again doing the same exact thing (which is walking down stairs) and guess what? I did it again. Yep, broke the stupid bone again. So after a quick pin job I am wrapped and ready to work again.  Now if I can only stand the pain pills. I hate those things. I rather be in pain. They make me dizzy.

Well enough about the crazy way my life has been. lol! I have new templates in my stores and I have a free with purchase at Scraps N Pieces (and it does not mean you have to just purchase in my store. Its storewide purchases). Come check it out here.

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great week!

Hugs
Sugarbutt


This is my new bear journal template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new bear with Easter egg template. It is also my free with purchase at Scraps N Seeds here.


This is my new Dragon Easter Egg template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new jukebox template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new paint brush & palette template







No comments:

Post a Comment