Friday, March 13, 2015

New Easter & spring templates now in my stores

Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week and have a wonderful weekend planned. We might get to go with some friends out of town this weekend. We will know for sure this afternoon (depends on the weather). I am packing like we are going. lol!

I have some new templates I just put in my stores today and wanted to show them to you. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great Friday!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new bunny planting flowers template. It is the same as my bunny planting flowers 2 but this one does not have texture added to the bunny.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new bunny planting flowers template with textures added.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new spring garden set. It has a spade and a flower pot.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.






No comments:

Post a Comment