Sunday, December 21, 2014

New daddy n me bear template now in stores plus a freebie for you (and not much time left for the 50% off sale)

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a great day! We are doing great. It looks like it is going to snow so I am so happy! I hope it does so we can have a white Christmas!

I am in charge of making cinnamon rolls for Christmas. Anyone have a good and easy recipe? If so please let me know.

I made a daddy and me bear template and I have a new freebie for you. I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

I am leaving my stores on sale until the end of the month. After that I have to put them back to normal so come check out my stores to save! :)

This is my daddy and me bear template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

All my stores will remain 50% off until the end of this month!











And here is the freebie. 
Expired

(and remember, if you missed any of the freebies this past month you can have one more shot to get them. Christmas day I will post them again for the day only so be sure to come back on Christmas day if you missed any of them) :)


1 comment: