Friday, December 12, 2014

New bow & Valentines templates now in store plus a freebie for you.

I hope you all had a wonderful week and have a nice weekend planned. We are going with family for the weekend. It is not really a fun trip but rather a clean up kind of trip. But it will be fun to get out of the house! :)

I have a couple new templates and a freebie for you. I hope you like my freebie and I hope you like my new templates.

Also I am the spotlight designer in my store with Digi Style Designs so to celebrate I have decided to put my stores on sale again this week. All my stores are on sale for 50% off (which is the largest sale I have ever had).

Hugs
Sugarbutt


All my stores (listed below) are on sale for 50% off in honor of getting to be the spotlight designer! :)


This is my newest bow. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new Valentines bundle. It has a stacked paper with a strand of pearls and a heart that says you complete me and a love heart shutter.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

You can find these in any of my stores listed below.

(Remember all my stores will be on sale until next Sunday! 50% off!!! :)












And now for your freebie.
Expired

I will be back on Sunday with another freebie for you.




1 comment: