Thursday, October 23, 2014

New Christmas templates now in my stores

I know, I know! I am supposed to be packing to leave tomorrow early. lol! But I just wanted to make some more Christmas items. And my lil man is so whiny tonight. He is excited to go tomorrow and is sick of waiting. We tell him he has 3 more sleeps (its the way he understands best). So now its tomorrow and he is tired of waiting. Today has been whiny, grumpy and very emotional (and he has been just as bad) lol! No, kidding. He is really whiny and grumpy today! :)

Also I want to say thank you to my friend Annie who is so sweet to always help me with wording for my blog and Facebook. She is so quick to jump and fix. I always tell her to write the thank you in but this time I demanded it! :). She always has it ready for me before I even finish getting them in the stores! You rock Annie! Thank you!!! :)

Here are some new templates I have in stores. I hope you like them and I will be back on Sunday late so I will be back here Monday! I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my caroling snowman. He is holding a candle.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is a country candle. It is the larger version of the candle with the caroling snowman. I had a request to make this candle.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

And this is my newest sleigh template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

You can find these templates in any of my stores listed here. 











2 comments: