Thursday, October 30, 2014

New Christmas & bear templates now in store plus I'm having a DSD sale for 40% off until Sunday!

Good morning! I hope you are having a great week! We are doing great. I have been busy getting my stores on sale a little early for the DSD sales going on this weekend. From today until Sunday you can save 40% off my already low prices.

I have to tell you that I am so excited about the cartooning class I am taking this year. It has changed how I view everything. It is so fun. I am learning so much in the class. I just wish all my classes were as fun! lol!

I have some new templates I put in my stores for the sale. I will also leave up the freebie I had yesterday for a little longer, so if you missed it be sure to go check it out.

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you have a fantastic day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

Come check out all my stores listed below to save 40% my already low prices! 

This is my lil boy bear template. He is holding a sling shot and sign begging Santa to hurry. He just can't be good much longer! :)
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my lil boy bear template. He is holding a sling shot and has marbles ready to shoot.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my sling shot template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

You can find these templates in any of my stores listed here. 










No comments:

Post a Comment