Friday, August 1, 2014

Pixel Scrapper blog train - garden party

Good morning. I hope you are having a great Friday! Do you have plans for the weekend? We were going to go out of town but we had to cancel so we will be staying home this weekend. That is fine because it will give me time to put some new items in my new stores! :)

As promised here is the first of my blog trains this month. This is part of the one from Pixel Scrapper. You can find the rest of the train in their forum here.

Here is my portion. I hope you like my portion and I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

Expired

You can find the rest of the train in their forum here.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Cute birdhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable kit!!! Love all the garden items!!! Beautiful papers!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! :) Thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete