Thursday, August 21, 2014

New autumn & school templates now in my stores

How is your week going? I hope you are having a great one. My lil man was so sick today and whined all day. He just needed to be cuddled. I finally set everything down and sat down and cuddled him. We cuddled for at least 2 hours. Poor lil man. I felt so bad. I hope he gets better quick. Kindergarten starts next week and I want him to be healthy so he can enjoy it.

I have some new templates I put out today and wanted to show you them. Also, I am the designer providing the free with purchase for my store with Scraps Seeds.

If you spend $5 in the store you get this template free. You can find this here.

Here are my new templates I just put in my stores today. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great week!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my newest autumn set. It includes a pumpkin with a curly stem & a wood birdhouse with a sign.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.
 
This is another new autumn template set. It has a metal birdhouse & a cabinet door decoration.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.
 
This is my new school birdhouse template. It is a wooden birdhouse with a bell tower.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

You can find these templates in any of my stores listed here. 















No comments:

Post a Comment