Saturday, December 9, 2017

A New Christmas and A New Years Template in Store Plus a Freebie

Happy Saturday! I hope you're having a great weekend. We are having a fun weekend. We got to go the holiday festival today and saw Santa. It was a lot of fun. My lil man got to make a candle and play some games.

I have a new freebie in my store as well. It's shown at the bottom of this post.

I have made some new templates, but with the fun things going on for Christmas I haven't been able to put them in the store, so tonight I am taking time to do that. I hope you're having a great weekend and I hope you like my new templates and my freebie.

Hugs



You can find this template in my store here


You can find this template in my store here

And here's the freebie
This template comes from 2 of my templates.

You can find this freebie in my store EXPIRED


No comments:

Post a Comment