Wednesday, November 22, 2017

New Christmas Templates

How's your week? We've had a sick week. Well, we've had a couple sick weeks. Just as I thought we were both over this cold and strep, I started all over again. I can't wait for this to pass. I am too miserable to even design. But... Dr told me to take over the counter meds and they would help. I am starting them today. At least it's not anything worse. :)

I was able to make a couple more templates tonight. I wanted to hurry and post them. I need to try to sleep. My lil man is off school for the rest of the week and I'll need to make cookies and hang out with him. He loves making cookies for the first couple minutes, and then he loses interest (except to eat the icing) lol!

I hope you are having a great week!

Hugs

You can find this template set in my store here


You can find this template in my store here

No comments:

Post a Comment