Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Birthday Party Fun Templates Now in Stores

Good morning! How are you doing? How is your day going? It is freezing here today. I am curled up by the fireplace with my laptop. I think I might be coming down with the flu. My lil man is getting better but now it's my turn. Isn't that nice? Has to go through the whole family. lol!

I was able to make some new templates. I love Birthdays! I love everything about them. They are so much fun. It doesn't matter whose birthday it is. I love celebrating! :) I hope you like these birthday templates and I hope you are having a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my birthday party template set 1. It has a happy balloon and a happy candle. You can find this template set in any of my stores listed below.


This is my birthday party fun set 2. This has a happy maraca and a happy noise maker.

You can find both these template sets in any of my stores listed here:



No comments:

Post a Comment