Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Valentine Koala Template Now in My Store

How's your week going? We are doing great. I think I told you that I got an electric pressure cooker for Christmas and have been having so much fun cooking in it. I have never had such tender meat. I just need to find some more "tried" recipes. If you cook in one and have a great recipe please let me know. I love that thing! I even made a turkey in it. My lil man loves when the steam is released. He won't go near it, but thinks it is way cool!
Well, other than cooking in the pressure cooker, I was able to make a template and I put it in my stores. I wanted to show you the new template. I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new koala with a heart template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

No comments:

Post a Comment